Virginia Housing has established a Hotline reporting mechanism to provide for the receipt of reports of fraud, waste or abuse in Virginia Housing programs, including mismanagement or violations of laws or applicable program regulations. Reports may be submitted utilizing the contact information provided below. While you may remain anonymous, please be aware that our inability to contact you may limit our ability to perform an adequate investigation.
Please provide as much detail as possible by answering the following questions:
- Provide the names of the individuals and/or entities involved.
- When did it happen?
- Describe the behavior or event in detail.
- How did they do it?
- Do you have first hand knowledge of the event?
- How can we best obtain evidence of this event?
- Who else knows about the event and how do they know?
- May we contact you for additional information? If so, how can we contact you?
Contacting the VHDA Fraud, Waste or Abuse Hotline