VHDA hosts advisory group meetings throughout the year to listen to and learn from our partners. These groups include:
- Rental Advisory Board
- Homeownership Advisory Board
- Supportive Housing Solutions Council
- Minority Business Advisory Council
- Northern Virginia Advisory Council
- Rural Housing Advisory Council
VHDA relies on the expertise of advisory group members to provide guidance on programs and services as well as insight into industry challenges across the Commonwealth. Members include lenders, realtors, developers, nonprofit and local government entities, property management companies and other partners from all across Virginia. For more information on VHDA’s advisory groups, please contact Courtney Insley at Courtney.Insley@vhda.com.
Homeownership Advisory Board
This VHDA advisory board is a communications forum to:
- Explore challenges and opportunities to increase homeownership for Virginians.
- Identify key issues and obstacles to homeownership faced by minority populations.
- Recognize issues and common areas of concern affecting Virginia real estate professionals and VHDA.
- Exchange information about our programs and policies.
Supportive Housing Solutions Council
This council provides guidance and expertise in housing policy areas related to senior adults, homelessness and individuals living with disabilities.