VHDA is one of the nation’s premier housing finance organizations. Our mission is to help Virginians attain quality, affordable housing, which we accomplish through our public-private partnerships.
We are focused on employee engagement and committed to a healthy and diverse workforce. VHDA has created a work environment that encourages fresh ideas, supports ingenuity, and inspires purpose-driven teams.
As a substantial player in the industry, we rely on the talents of our associates to keep us operating as a powerhouse of innovation.
VHDA’s attractive compensation and benefits packages, excellent retirement program, and commitment to a healthy and diverse workforce enable us to attract the best and brightest talent. Our team is engaged, involved, and encouraged to challenge the status quo.
We’re looking for amazing people! Come join our team!
Listed are the current positions under recruitment.
Please note that many of our opportunities accept applications for only a defined period of time – so don’t delay! This time frame appears at the end of each posting.
Applications/resumes are only accepted online. Unsolicited resumes and applications cannot be considered.
Once you apply, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application.
Each application will be carefully reviewed and given consideration. A recruiter will contact candidates whose background most closely matches the requirements of the position.
Applications are not automatically matched with new vacant positions so check back frequently and apply for new positions that may be of interest.
VHDA offers an excellent benefits program to our associates and their families. Because we’re constantly striving to improve our benefits, they are subject to change. Benefits vary based on full-time, part-time or internship status.
Our benefits package currently includes:
Health and Financial Wellness
- Medical, vision, dental and prescription drug coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts (medical and/or dependent care).
- Long-term and short-term disability plans.
- Life insurance/accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Educational Assistance.
- 401(A), 401(K) and 457 savings and investment plans with matches and contributions.
- Vacation, sick and personal leave.
- Paid holidays.
- Alternative Work Schedules.
- Business casual dress including jeans Friday.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Free parking.
- On-site cafeteria.
- On-site fitness center.
- Continuous professional development.
- Toastmasters International program.
- Team-building activities.
VHDA complies with the following laws and regulations: