Virginia Housing Developmen Authority & Virginia Housing Partnership Revolving Fund Privacy Notice
At the Virginia Housing Development Authority (VHDA) and the Virginia Housing Partnership Revolving Fund (VHPRF), protecting your personal information is a high priority. This notice is to inform you about the information we collect, when it is shared with others and how that information is secured. In this notice, "we," "us" and "our" mean VHDA with respect to financial products and services provided by VHDA and mean VHPRF with respect to financial products and services provided by VHPRF.
Information We Collect
In order to provide you with financial products and services, we obtain the following categories of personal information about you:
- Information we receive from you on applications, surveys and other forms and in oral, written and electronic communications.
- Information about your transactions with us and with others.
- Information we receive from third parties, including persons providing services in connection with your transactions and consumer reporting agencies.
- Information obtained by us when verifying any of the above information, including information from employers and other institutions with which you have had financial transactions.
- Information collected from our Internet websites, such as information you provide to us and information necessary to manage your online session with us.
Access by our employees to your personal information is limited to those who have a business purpose for the information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information that comply with federal regulations.
We may disclose all the information that we collect about you, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions (such as insurance companies) with which we have joint marketing agreements. We require those companies to maintain confidentiality protection for the personal information disclosed to them. We may also disclose all of the personal information that we collect about you, as described above, to nonaffiliated third parties (those not related to us by ownership or control) as permitted by law. When you no longer have any loans with us and are not receiving other financial products or services from us, we will not disclose your personal information, except as described above.