Compliance & Asset Management Overview
Virginia Housing’s Compliance & Asset Management department:
- Monitors properties that receive Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) for compliance with IRS guidelines.
- Monitors properties that receive tax-exempt bond financing through Virginia Housing for compliance with IRS income occupancy restrictions.
- Ensures owner’s compliance with HUD Section 236/RAP program guidelines.
- Monitors properties that receive Virginia Housing taxable bond or other Virginia Housing financing sources for compliance with Virginia Housing rules and regulations.
- Serves as Contract Administrator of HUD Section 8 Project-based subsidy contracts.
- Educates owners and managers on program requirements monitored by Virginia Housing.
*NOTICE: Please see Virginia Housing's
on Governor's Executive Order Number Twenty-five (2018) regarding eviction data collection. Information should be entered in the
Eviction Tracking Log
form and submitted to Virginia Housing by July 31, 2019*