We are pleased to announce new Virginia Housing maximum income and sales price limits effective with new applications on or after August 18, 2021. Income and sales price limits increased for the following:
- Washington-Arlington-Alexandria MSA
- Rappahannock County
- Warren County
- All Other Areas of Virginia (jurisdictions that are not listed separately)
All other MSAs remained the same.
- Standard limits apply to all loan programs (Conventional / FHA / VA /RHS), the Plus Second Mortgage, and MCCs.
- Lower income limits apply to Virginia Housing Grant programs.
- Virginia Housing’s Household Income Matrix is a useful resource to determine what income limit to apply and whose income must be included.
- In addition to the above income limits, Virginia Housing Conventional loans with qualifying income greater than Fannie Mae / Freddie Mac 80%AMI are subject to loan level price adjustments (LLPAs). These AMI limits for qualifying income are different from Virginia Housing’s standard and lower income limits mentioned in this announcement. The 2021 Fannie Mae / Freddie Mac AMI limit changes took place already and were announced in June.
Questions? Please contact:
Melissa Whitlow, Underwriting ManagerMelissa.Whitlow@VirginiaHousing.com
Mindy Hall Sexton, Loan Program ManagerMindy.Hall-Sexton@VirginiaHousing.com