Effective Date: 8/1/2016
- For all lock desk requests and questions please email email@example.com.
- Lenders will no longer be required to cancel an existing reservation to change products (e.g. Government to Fannie Mae). Going forward please execute a Product Change Request including detailed comments to ensure timely processing of your request.
- Lender’s Secondary Marketing/Lock Desk area will be granted access to cancel reservations. In the event a reservation needs to be cancelled, please send a request to your designated internal department.
- Secondary Marketing/Lock Desk – To execute the "Cancel/Withdrawal Loan" utility in Mortgage Cadence: From the loan summary page select Actions and then Utilities. A successful completion of this task should result in an automated cancellation confirmation email to the designated recipients. (See instruction below)
- In the event Mortgage Cadence does not automatically generate and/or allow the re-generation of a lock form upon the completion of a new lock or changes to an existing lock, please execute the "C_Generate Lock Confirmation" utility.
- All Mortgage Cadence Users – To execute the "C_Generate Lock Confirmation" utility in Mortgage Cadence: From the loan summary page select Actions and then Utilities. A successful completion of this task should result in an automated Lock Form attached email to the designated recipients. This form can also be manually printed via the ‘Attachments’ action.(See instruction below)
- Please SAVE all changes prior to exiting the loan.
- Please make all necessary changes in Mortgage Cadence prior to executing any utility.
- Please make sure to cancel reserved DPA grant funds prior to executing the Cancel/Withdrawal Loan utility, if applicable.
Executing "Cancel/Withdrawal Loan" and "C_Generate Lock Confirmation" Utilities
From the Loan Summary Information Page select Actions.
Select the utility you wish to run( in this case)
- C_Generate Lock Confirmation
- Cancel/Withdrawal Loan