On Monday, March 4, VHDA released the following courses on https://vhdalearningcenter.mkscloud.com:
- VHDA Homebuyer Online Course - English
- VHDA Homebuyer Online Course - Spanish
- VHDA How to be a Successful Renter
New Homebuyer Education Participants
The process for taking a class will not change for new users. As always, they will go to vhda.com, select Homebuyer Education and have the option to select "Find a Class Near You" or Take the Class Online."
When they select "Take the Class Online," they will automatically be directed to https://vhdalearningcenter.mkscloud.com. From there, they can register and select the course they want to take.
Homebuyer Education Participant (Registered Prior to 3/4/2019)
As of March 4, VHDA will no longer post the link to our old system https://vhda.learn.com on vhda.com.
However, if a user registered for a course prior to 3/4/2019, they will still be able to access the old system to complete the course. They will be provided with a direct link via email and will be notified that they will have until March 25 to complete the course.
- On March 4, VHDA will post a notice of all changes on the login page for https://vhda.learn.com.
- VHDA will email a notification to all registered users who have not completed the course, providing the direct link to the old system https://vhda.learn.com.
- VHDA will send two additional reminder emails on March 11 and March 18, providing instructions to complete the course by March 25.
How to Help a Buyer Through the Transition
Provide the correct link to your buyers.
If they have registered
- Before March 4 – they will be in our old system.
- Provide the buyer the link to https://vhda.learn.com.
- Remind them that the course must be completed by March 25.
- On or After March 4 – they will be in the new system.
- Provide them the link to https://vhdalearningcenter.mkscloud.com.
- Need Help? If additional assistance is needed, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the following to expedite your request for assistance:
- First name
- Lirst name
- user name
- English or Spanish course
- Phone number
- Registration date
- Provide details of the issue that they are experiencing, such as if they are unable to log in, or they completed the course but can’t get their certificate.
Please use the email email@example.com; there is a team of individuals responding to all emails sent to this box. Please do not send emails to individual associates.