VHDA’s online system is powered by Accenture's Mortgage Cadence Enterprise Lending Center. This technology is used to carry out the following activities when doing business with VHDA:
- Registering and locking loans
- Requesting lock extension and loan product changes
- Importing loan data
- Electronic document delivery
- Submission of loans for review
- Receipt of loan status notifications
- Receipt of loan documents from VHDA
- Review of lender pipeline and loan status
Getting Set Up
Each lender will notify VHDA of their Lender Administrator(s) who will be responsible for maintenance of their respective users. Upon setup, VHDA provides Lender Administrator(s) with the necessary access to create, modify, and inactivate users.
Below are resources to assist in using VHDA’s Loan Origination System.
NOTE: You will need Adobe’s Acrobat Reader (.pdf), and/or Microsoft Office Software in order to view some of the documents on this page.