Whether you’re planning a full day conference, a series of half-day workshops or a small group meeting, the Virginia Housing Center offers an attractive setting with the accommodations you need for a productive event.
The Virginia Housing Center is located within the Innsbrook Corporate Center with access to the natural beauty of the area’s ponds and walking trails. In addition, charming one-of-a-kind shops, a wide variety of restaurants, hotels and major shopping venues are all within a few minutes' drive.
We'll arrange the seating plan to meet your specific requirements, and help you choose the space with the appropriate capacity for your event from our selection of available rooms:
Large Meeting Rooms are presentation-enabled and feature network and Internet connections, projection equipment and screens, electronic white boards and headsets for the hearing impaired.
- Henrico I - 1,970 square feet, seats up to 100. Room size can be increased by adjoining with Henrico II or III.
- Henrico II - 950 square feet, seats up to 40. Room size can be increased by adjoining with Henrico I or III.
- Henrico III - 1,050 square feet, seats up to 35. Room size can be increased by adjoining with Henrico I or II.
- Henrico Presentation Room - 5,570 square feet, seats up to 300. (Configured by adjoining Henrico Rooms I, II and III.)
Small Meeting Rooms are equipped with conference phones and electronic white boards. (Breakout room also has network and Internet connection.)
- Breakout Room - 368 square feet, seats up to 12.
For your convenience, the Virginia Housing Center also offers:
- Full barrier-free accessibility.
- Parking for up to 150, conveniently located adjacent to the building.
- Laptop, AV, sound and electronic presentation equipment.
- Food and catering services provided by Aramark, VHDA’s contract food service provider.
- Smoke-free environment (smoking permitted in designated areas outside the building).
The Virginia Housing Center is located in the Richmond area at 4224 Cox Road, Glen Allen, VA 23060 in the Innsbrook Corporate Center.
One goal of the Virginia Housing Center is to provide a quality, affordable meeting place for other housing-related organizations. In an effort to help you carry out your mission, our conference rooms are offered free of charge for VHDA’s housing partners. Beyond the use of the room itself, should you decide to take advantage of onsite catering by Eurest, fees will apply for any food services provided. Other fees may apply if special arrangements are required, such as additional security or specific janitorial services. Our conference center manager will be happy to discuss your particular meeting needs and provide you with a cost estimate prior to your event.
To request our complete information packet, ask questions or to book your event, please call our Conference Center Manager at 804-915-3200.