The Virginia Housing Development Authority seeks to recruit, retain and develop a diverse workforce as part of our business strategy. Whether you have several years of mortgage banking experience or are new to the industry, VHDA offers employment opportunities that will develop your professional and personal goals. As a VHDA associate, you will receive ongoing career development and rewards for your contributions to our growth.
VHDA participates in the E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all new employees in an effort to achieve a lawful workforce. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please visit the e-verify website at www.uscis.gov
How to Apply
Listed are the current positions under recruitment.
- Applications/resumes must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. on the closing date indicated at the end of the job summary.
- The online system only allows you to apply for a position one time.
- Each applicant will receive an acknowledgement notice via email.
Note: Applications received after 5:00 p.m. on the closing date will not be considered.
Unsolicited Application Material
- Only materials for a specific, current vacant position are accepted.
- Unsolicited resumes, or materials requesting general consideration for any position, will not be considered to be applications or retained.
- Applications are not automatically matched with new vacant positions.
- Applicants must specifically request consideration for each vacant position.
Thank you for your interest in VHDA, and good luck in your job search.
VHDA offers an excellent benefits program for our associates. Because we’re constantly striving to improve our benefits, they are subject to change. Benefits vary based on full-time, part-time or internship status.
Our benefits package currently includes:
- Medical, vision, dental and prescription drug coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts (medical and/or dependent care).
- Life insurance.
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Long-term and short-term disability plans.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- 401(A), 401(K) and 457 savings and investment plans.
- Vacation, sick and personal leave.
- Paid holidays.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Business casual dress.
- Continuous professional development.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Free parking.
- On-site cafeteria.
- On-site fitness center.
- Toastmasters International program.
- Team-building activities.