Multifamily Servicing and Compliance & Asset Management Overview
VHDA’s Compliance & Asset Management department monitors:
- Properties that receive Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) for compliance with IRS guidelines.
- Properties that receive tax-exempt bond financing through VHDA for compliance with IRS income occupancy restrictions.
- Owner’s compliance with HUD Section 236/RAP program guidelines.
- Properties that receive VHDA taxable bond or other VHDA financing sources for compliance with VHDA rules and regulations.
Our Program Compliance department also:
- Serves as Contract Administrator of HUD Section 8 Project-based subsidy contracts.
- Provides annual reports to the IRS on a tax credit property’s compliance.
- Educates owners on all program compliance requirements as monitored by VHDA.
Our Servicing department ensures the financial health of VHDA-financed properties by providing loan closings and payment collections, and maintaining financial statements.
Updates and Announcements