Through outreach, capacity building and resource facilitation, we support those working to address the affordable housing needs and unique challenges of Virginia’s diverse communities. Similar to a highly specialized consulting group, VHDA’s REACH Virginia program can deliver customized solutions, financing and technical assistance that encourage:
- Affordable housing for low-income households and residents of high growth and/or high cost regions.
- Accessible housing that meets the needs of seniors and those with disabilities.
- Expanded housing choices for minorities and diverse cultures.
- Revitalization of older urban areas and preservation of small towns and pastoral communities.
- Mixed-use/Mixed-income developments.